Hospitality and Tourism Management Workshop
By: Administrative Staff College of Nigeria (ASCON)
Lagos State, Nigeria
Sep 19 - 23 Sep, 2016
The broad objective of the training workshop is to equip participants with requisite knowledge, skills and attitude for effective hospitality and tourism development.
Specifically, at the end of the workshop, participants should be able to:
- Discuss the impact of hospitality and tourism management to national development
- Identify hospitality and tourism potentials and products available in Nigeria
- Explain the role of communication and customer relations in the hospitality and tourism sector
- Apply appropriate skills in guiding tourists
- Describe safety and security strategies in the hospitality and tourism industry.
The workshop contents will among others include the following:
- Overview of hospitality and tourism development policy
- Hospitality and tourism management in Nigeria
- Fundamentals of hospitality marketing
- Customer service
- Communication and human relations skills
- Tour guiding skills and techniques
- Accounting in hospitality and tourism industry
- Management and maintenance of hospitality and tourism facilities
- Safety and security strategies in hospitality and tourism.
The workshop is designed for managers and officers in public and private sector organisations in the hospitality and tourism industry. Other officers who desire to acquire, develop new skills and enhance their understanding of current trends in hospitality and tourism management will also benefit.
NGN 75,000.00 (Per Participant (This Excludes Accommodation and Feeding))
Venue: ASCON Complex, Topo, Badagry Lagos State