Human capital is the greatest asset of every organization. The human resource needs to be effectively managed to maximize potentials and set organizational goals. The dynamic nature of the business environment and the desire to reposition business organizations to achieve excellence put further pressure on human resource managers to effectively leverage this vital asset for sustained results.
This training workshop holding in Lagos state is designed to improve participants’ knowledge, skills and attitude to respond appropriately to organizational challenges.
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Identify the challenges of human resource management
- Explain the recruitment and selection process
- Design appropriate reward administration system
- Develop a result-oriented staff management system
- Improve relationship between the union and management
- An Overview of Human Resource Management
- Human Resource Policy Formulation
- Manpower Planning
- Personnel Recruitment and Selection
- Rewards Administration
- Performance Appraisal Techniques
- Staff Training and Development
- Effective Communication Skills in HR
- Disciplinary Procedures
- Productivity Improvement Techniques
- Emerging Issues in Human Resource Management
- Implementing Work-Life Balance in the Workplace
Lectures, discussions, exercises and case studies. Audio-visual aids will be used to reinforce these learning methods.
Human Resource/Administrative Managers and Officers in public and private sectors, and others who have the responsibility of achieving results through people
Contact Person: Lucky Inegbenosun