At the end of the course, participants should be able to:
- Enhance service delivery and good governance
- List threats to office security
- Identify prospects and challenges of ICT
- Describe the fundamental of MIS.
Topics to be covered include:
- Nature of organisations, goals and objectives
- Management information system (MIS)
- Service delivery and good governance
- Introduction to governance and leadership
- Nature and conceptualization of e-governance
- Computer network and internet connectivity
- Data and information security
- E-governance infrastructures and implementation
The Workshop is designed for:
Officers in the Public and Private Sectors Organisations.