By: Administrative Staff College of Nigeria (ASCON)
Lagos State, Nigeria
Aug 01 - 05 Aug, 2016
The broad objective of the training workshop is to train Officers in both the Public and Private Sector Organizations of the Nigerian economy to be able to initiate and implement a research process that can advance the course of their organizations and the nation.
The participants at the end of the Workshop will be able to:
- Initiate research efforts
- Manage research activities
- Explain techniques of corporate planning
- Conduct enquiries involving statistical analysis
- Implement and monitor relevant planning, research and statistics activities in their organizations.
- Overview of research process
- Research design and proposal preparation
- Methods of data collection, analysis and interpretation
- Research reports preparation
- Basic statistical test of hypotheses
- Management of research projects
- Data analysis and presentation (using SPSS).
The workshop is designed for all officers on grade levels 08 and above who are working in planning, research and statistics department, the various planning commissions, research and development departments, and others who want to be skilled in the art of conducting research.
Venue: ASCON Topo, Badagry, Lagos.