Achieving optimum performance in a dynamic business environment depends greatly on the quality of human resources available and their ability to work together as a team.
This training workshop holding in Lagos State is designed to equip participants with the ability to build effective work teams and manage their subordinates in a way that enables them to show commitment to team effort and use their creative abilities to achieve organizational goals.
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Build effective work teams
- Develop team values and enhance commitment to team effort
- Contribute more positively to the development process of their teams
- Analyse the performance level of their teams for possible improvement
- Use leadership skills to control and lead their teams effectively
- Handle difficulties in the teams
- Team building roles and functions
- Group dynamics
- Stages of team development and improvement
- Developing high performing teams
- Team maintenance and leadership
- Communication and interpersonal relations in teams
- Group decision making
- Handling team conflicts
- Values, beliefs and attitude change
- Team building exercises and case study
Methodology: Lectures, discussions, group studies, exercises, simulations and management games. Audio-visual aids will be used to reinforce these learning methods.
Managers, deputy managers, assistant managers and heads of department, division and unit who have to lead teams in both public and private organizations for goal achievement.
Mode of Assessment for Certification: 100 per cent attendance/active participation.
Contact Person: Clifford Amuziem