Delivering effective public services calls for multi-level transformation - changing the way public sector organizations think and act, how they view their roles, and how they share information between agencies, with businesses and with their customers.
E-procurement and e-payment has proven itself as one of the more effective and efficient tools for bringing good governance to the procurement process in many states, and e-procurement initiatives have received significant support from the donor community including the World Bank, the Asian development bank, the inter-American development bank and the African development bank.
Various initiatives have already taken place, spearheaded by different organizations to define best practices and strategies for the implementation and development of e-procurement and e-payment systems, and many countries have already introduced e-procurement into their business practices through various business models and approaches.
Topics covered on this course will include
- Procedures for implementing e-payment
- Legal Aspects
- Nature of money
- Data, system and network
- Forgery and counterfeiting
- Computer misuse
- Electronic money laundering
- Consumer protection
- Data Protection and Privacy
- Electronic Money
- Digital representation of money or currency
- Digital cash
- Change of nature of money
- From physical substance to intangible
- Money is digits, numbers in a card/computer
- True like cash?
- Negotiable instrument?
- Regulatory challenges
- Monetary policy
- Control on the issuance of currencies
- Systemic risks
- Domino effects of the liability of the issuers
- Which body should supervise the issuance of e-money?
- Consumer Protection
- Stability and soundness of the EPS
- Definition of e-Procurement
- Advantages of e-procurement over manual procurement
- Internet Trading Exchange or e-marketplaces
- What is risk based Auditing
- Internal Control - Integrated Framework
- Characteristics of Monitoring
- Evaluating Deficiencies
- Monitoring Strategies
||Dec 12 - 14 Dec, 2023
|NGN 165,000.00||(The program fees covers tuition, Course Materials, Tea/Coffee and Break, Lunch, Bag, Certificate of participation and administration)|
Dr Chris Egbu +234-8023194131
Organizations sponsoring two staff will get 10% discount, Three - Five will get 15% discount, Six - Ten will get 20% discount and Payment before two weeks to event date attracts 5% discount. You can also consider the option of having this training in-house or online at 40% discount and 5 free e-books