Learn how to manage Air Traffic Services complying with the objectives of the ICAO Global ATM System.
What you will learn
Upon completing this course you will be able to:
- Plan and implement ICAO CNS/ATM technologies and infrastructure to help realize the Global ATM system
- Use Balanced Scorecards to create a long term master plan for the delivery of air traffic services
- Be knowledgeable about performance-based navigation (PBN)
- ICAO performance-based navigation (PBN), airspace concept PBN designated airspace and PBN designated ATS routes or approaches
- Review of the ICAO global aviation safety roadmap (GASR) to develop destination statements
- Base lining CNS infrastructure, human resources, financial resources and safety
- How to build balanced scorecards
- The four perspectives of balanced scorecards: financial, customer, internal process, and innovation/learning
- Applying key performance indicators (KPI)
- Individual and group exercises building to the creation of a 15 year master plan for the delivery of air traffic services
Who Should Attend?
This course is recommended for:
- ANS providers
- Civil Aviation Authorities
An IATA Certificate of Completion is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 70% or higher on all exercises and exams. A special distinction is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 90% or higher.