Gain an overview of ICAO CNS/ATM technologies and infrastructure to support the transition to a performance-based air navigation system.
What you will learn
Upon completing this course you will be able to:
- Understand the ICAO global ATM system, global aviation safety plan (GASP) and performance-based navigation (PBN)
- Implement the ICAO global aviation safety roadmap (GASR)
- Creation of ICAO (Doc 7300)
- ICAO Annexes relevant to the provision of air traffic service
- ATM operational requirements - the airspace concept that makes necessary
- Examine the guidance material that includes
- Manual on global performance of the air navigation system (Doc 9883)
- Global air traffic management operational concept (Doc 9854)
- Air traffic management system requirements (Doc 9882)
- Global air navigation plan (Doc 9750)
- Discuss available and emerging technology
Who Should Attend?
This course is recommended for:
- ANS providers
- Civil Aviation Authorities
An IATA certificate of completion is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 70% or higher on all exercises and exams. A special distinction is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 90% or higher.
||Sep 19 - 23 Sep, 2016
|USD 2,170.00||(Developing Nations)|
Early bird discount register before June 19, 2016 to save 20% off your category