Strategies for Combating Terrorism in Corporate Organizations
By: Nigerian Institute for Industrial Security (NIIS)
Lagos State, Nigeria
Apr 06 - 08 Apr, 2016
This training program has been designed for security personnel looking to enhance their efforts and capabilities to combat threats by enhancing their understanding of both current and future threats and terrorist modus operandi as well as available techniques and methodologies aimed at significantly mitigating those threats.
After completing this program, participants will:
- Know how terrorists design and implement their programs of terror.
- Know how to prevent a terrorist plot from manifesting against their organization
- Know the importance of intelligence gathering and surveillance in corporate organization
- Techniques in identifying potential terrorists
- Signs of an impending terrorist attack and how to recognize them
- Terrorist’s motives, tactics and methods
- Modern insurgency groups in Nigeria and how to avoid their attention
- The importance of access control, information protection, pre-employment screening and awareness training in combating terrorism
- Damage mitigation strategies.
Venue: NIIS Training Centre, 1b Shiro Street Fadeyi, Yaba, Lagos.