Information is any organisation's most precious asset - take action to protect the future of your business. Stop trying to stop the hacker, start constraining their movements from within. Hear the solutions to your everyday challenges second-hand.
The 2016 programme offers innumerable benefits, and many new additions to the agenda have been included, at your request: -
- First Class line-up of experts in the InfoSec community will address the audience over two days
- New to the 2016 programme: lightning talks by young hotshot Newbies in the security field - Full day legal discussion surrounding the implications of the Cybercrimes and Cyber security (CaC) Bill
- Two full days of training by specialists in information security - Telspace Systems,
- Sense post and Wolf pack Information Management
- A keynote address from three international presenters: Christiaan Brand, Google, Haroon Meer, Thinkst Applied Research, Jenny Radcliffe, Jenny Radcliffe Training
- An overview of the South Africa's 'Security State of the Nation', with Charl van der Walt, Sense post
- An overview of the global state of cybercrime, with Junaid Amra,
- PwC this essential update on your calendar has been developed with you in mind. Your most pressing concerns and challenges will be answered by:
- Two days of conference
- Three tracks per day
- Three keynotes
- Local and international InfoSec experts attend the largest InfoSec event in Southern Africa and be exposed to the most up-to-date information on the Cyber Crime and Cyber Security Bill.
Don't miss this opportunity to ensure that you find out everything you need to know about how you can secure your organisation from within.