There is abundant evidence that highly successful companies innovate continuously because of their culture of design thinking. When done right, this thinking links inspiration and passion to execution and delivery quality products and services.
By applying design-cantered approach, people are able to conceive radically innovative solutions that give their organization a competitive edge in their industry.
The participants of this course will be able to:
- Understand the benefits of design thinking
- Distinguish between incremental innovation and radical innovation when creating new solutions
- Understand the network of stakeholders involved in any project
- Define and reframe a problem based on the emotional needs of customer
- Develop a just-try-it mentality through rapid prototyping and iteration
- Understand creativity methods and visualization tools in the context of strategic design
- Learn how to embrace diversity of opinion using a common process for design
- Evaluate idea and concepts and apply creative implementation tools.
- Design thinking: an Introduction
- Design models and systems
- Design thinking process and approaches
- Characteristics of design thinkers
- Using design thinking to solve business problem and develop market opportunity
- Finding the sweet spot
- Creativity through analysis and open /closed thinking
- Steps in creativity process
- Push and pull innovation strategies
- Multidisciplinary teams and communication skills
- Decision-evaluation and critique
- Design implementation tools
- Design thinking case studies and hands on class projects
Who Should Attend?
Product development managers, officers and Professionals at various level in their career will find the tools and techniques taught in this course valuable
|10, Obokun Street, Off Coker Road, Ilupeju, Lagos. Nigeria.
||May 12 - 13 May, 2016
Discounts off regular fees for Open
Programme: 3-5 nominations- 5% Programme also available as in-plant.