This is a programme for managers who are advancing beyond selling to managing sales. It is to raise the proficiency levels of managers who supervise your sales people. It treats the important topics of business skills and management as desirable for profitable sales in a manager’s respective territories:
- Creating More Customers
- Performing for Profit.
Broad Competencies Addressed
- Ability to agree meaningful standards of performance with the salespeople
- Ability to formulate a control system to measure the standards
- Ability to forecast sales
- Ability to influence profit
- Ability to motivate the salespeople to keep to sales budget
- Ability to improve salespeople's use of time they allocate to key areas of their territories and customers
- Ability to delegate effectively
- Sales Team Lead Core Competencies
- The Job of a Sales Team Lead
- Business Development Priorities
- Management Style
- Motivating the Sales team
- Coaching Skills
- Management and Leadership Skills
|5/7 Alade Lawal Street, Opposite Divisional Police Station, Off Ikorodu Road, Anthony, Lagos.
Registration: 8.30 - 9.00 a.m.
Class Session: 9.00 - 4.00 p.m.
||Jun 22 - 24 Jun, 2016
Discount of 5% to 3-4 participants from same organization.
Discount of 10% to 5 or more participants from same organization.