The Human Resources Boot Camp is designed to give Human Resources practitioners the core skills necessary to manage a strategically aligned Human Resources function. By focusing on equipping Human Resources professionals with strategic competencies, the Human Resources Boot Camp provides an opportunity to fast track learning required to manage the HR function in a manner that quickly produces bottom line results. Through practical case studies and interactive sessions, the HR Boot Camp is an opportunity to gain insight and practice into contemporary HR issues as taught by experienced HR professionals.
- HR's Role in the Organization
- Human Resource Strategy and Planning
- Recruitment and Selection
- Performance Management
- Training and Development
- Compensation and Reward Management
- Employee Relations and Labor Law
- HR Administration
- Setting up the HR Function
- HR Generalist or HR Specialist?
- Key Skills for HR Professionals
- Useful Templates for the HR Practice
- Coaching and Mentoring Opportunities