At the end of the Essential Skills for Executive Secretaries and Personal Assistant (PAS) Workshop, participant will acquire the following skills:
- Problem solving
- Multi-task or “juggle many balls” at the same time and without dropping any!
- Be highly organised and efficient
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Works towards high standards of accuracy and efficiency
- Always maintain confidentiality and discretion
- Courteous, friendly and tactful.
- Professional when dealing with Senior Staff, Fellows, alumni, donors, colleagues and students
- Ability to juggle priorities and has effective coping strategies
- Accepts accountability for results
- Team player who is proactive and energetic and keen to make things happen
- Flexible and will to contribute by helping others
||Dec 07 - 09 Dec, 2021
Dr Chris Egbu +2348023194131
Organisation sponsoring more than two staff will get 20% discount and Payment before two weeks to event date attracts 5% discount