Lagos State, Nigeria
Aug 15 - 19 Aug, 2016
The objective of this AutoCAD 2D and 3D course is to teach users the fundamental concepts and workflows for creating 2D and 3D models. After completing this class, participants will be able to:
- Delegates the basic commands necessary for professional 2D and 3D drawing
- Design and drafting using AutoCAD / AutoCAD L
- Create a rough design using solid primitives
- Solid or surface models from cross-sectional geometry
- Composite models from multiple solid models.
- For Intermediate and advanced 3D users of AutoCAD who want an in- depth knowledge of materials.
Facilitators: Accredited ICT Faculty
Venue: Lagos Learning Centre, 1A Unity Road, Ikeja