Effective grant management is essential to your organization’s health, and this workshop will show you how to do it right! You examine critical legal and policy considerations, plus you focus on the tasks, responsibilities, practices, and real-world situations that grant managers confront every day. It’s an approach we call “operational realism.”
Managing grants successfully
- Protects your organization from the negative consequences of bad audits, disallowed costs, and lost funder confidence.
- Helps you build solid, productive relationships with funders that contribute to future grant awards
- Contributes to the operation of effective programs that achieve meaningful outcomes
- Organizational requirements for solid grant management
- Roles and responsibilities of members of a grant management team
- Pre-award activities that will set your grant program on the right track
- Essential post-award functions involved in start-up, operation, and closeout
- Steps to take to ensure compliance with funder requirements
- Critical aspects of managing grant finances
- Ins and outs of procurement and the disposition of property
- Way to determine and manage indirect costs
- Policies and circulars for compliance
Grant Management training combines presentations, discussions, and practical, hands-on exercises. Immediately put new knowledge into practice, build powerful skills, and retain what you learn. Its active learning that puts theory right into practice.
Other Take-Away from the Workshop
Return to your organization with checklists to use on the job, in-depth articles on critical grant management topics, and a firm grasp on the activities and approaches that will make your grant management a success!
Finance Managers, Auditors, Fund Administrators, Managers, Grants Managers, NGO Executives and Management, etc. from both the donor institutions, MMDA’s, Donor partners and recipients, etc.