This training course focuses on the Oil Industry, from a Non-Technical perspective. It charts the journey of the Petroleum - Oil and Gas - Hydrocarbon, from ‘Access Right’ to the Land or Water is gained, for initial testing, through to the ‘Mineral Rights Acquisition’, Stratigraphic Tests, Drilling and Production of the Oil and Gas. It incorporates the different levels of ‘Interests’ (Working Interest and Non-Working Interest) that prevail and what each means, in contractual terms, for the different players - Mineral Right Owners, Service Providers, Operators and Non-Operators.
How does Video-Enhanced On-Line Course Delivery work, in practice?
- This Video-Enhanced On-Line mode of delivery is Revolutionary and currently unique to HRODC Postgraduate Training Institute.
- The tutor will meet the group on Video and present the course, in the same way as though in a classroom.
- All participants will be able to see and interact with each other, and with the tutor.
- They will watch and discuss the various video cases and demonstration videos that form an integral part of our courses.
- Their assessment is structured in the same way as it is done in a classroom setting.