Having basic knowledge and understanding of Siemens S7 PLC system is a good thing but having the advanced knowledge will equip personnel with all they require to effective operate, troubleshoot and maintain Siemens S7 PLC system.
This training will provide participants the sound theoretical and hands-on knowledge and skills they need which will help them significantly in enhancing their efficiency in handling their operations.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Install and operate programmable logic controller
- Identify and describe the functions of the system components of a programmable logic controller
- Make a comprehensive program in ladder diagram and translate to statement list programming
- Translate a ladder diagram program into electrical and logic circuits equivalent
- Connect digital and analogue control devices to the PLC system
- Able to configure PLC hardware for proper communication
- Maintain, Troubleshoot and Solve PLC system faults
- Observe safe practices in dealing with PLC controls systems.
Intensive and interactive lectures complemented by hands-on exercises using Siemens S7 PLC Hardware and Simulators/Software.
Automation engineers, senior automation technicians, Personnel involved in Operation, Installation and Maintenance of PLC control systems/machine.