Six Sigma Green Belt course focuses on providing students with an understanding of the various Six Sigma tools and techniques useful to improve the production process and minimize defects in the end product with a greater focus on the practical implementation of these tool and techniques in the organization.
Upon completion of the Six Sigma Green Belt course, you will learn how to:
- Identify project selection and evaluation criteria.
- Plan and execute six sigma projects
- Form and effectively lead a six sigma project team.
- Apply DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyse, Improve, and Control) and various six sigma tools in process and quality improvement.
- Assess and manage project risk an also avoid pitfalls in implementing six sigma.
- Significantly increase profitability through six sigma projects.
- Integrate and enhance innovation and problem solving skill
- The training gives you online access (6 months) to Interactive training videos covering all modules and at the end of the training you will take the certification exams.
Prerequisites for the Exam
- Preferably Six Sigma Yellow Belt (But Not Mandatory)