Six Sigma Black Belt course focuses on providing students with comprehensive understanding of the various Six Sigma tools and techniques useful to improve the production process and minimize defects in the end product with a greater focus on the practical implementation of these tool and techniques in the organization.
Upon completion of the Six Sigma Black Belt course, you will learn:
- The tools and techniques, advantages, and challenges of the Six Sigma methodology
- How to Form and effectively lead a six sigma project team and avoid pitfalls in implementing six sigma
- Application of DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, and Control) and various six sigma tools in process and quality improvement.
- Communication using Six Sigma concepts and familiarizing participants on how to assess and manage project risk.
- The training gives you online access for 180 days (6 months) to Interactive training videos covering all modules and at the end of the training you will take the certification exams.
Prerequisites for the Exam
- Six Sigma Green Belt certification