Talent management is essential to the success of any organization. Leaders need to recruit, train, and retain qualified employees. Providing incentives and developing individuals is the difference between engaging people and merely employing them. Investing in talent management will provide financial benefits as it improves the company’s culture.
At the end of this workshop, Participants should be able to
- Define talent and talent management.
- Understand the benefits of talent management.
- Recognize performance management and ways to review talent.
- Identify employee engagement.
- Create assessments and training programs.
- Learn how to improve employee retention and motivation.
- Getting Started
- Maximizing Your Training Power
- Housekeeping Items
- The Parking Lot
- Talent Reviews
- 360 Degree Feedback
- Talent Calibration
- Maintaining an Effective Workforce
- Looking to the Future
- Case Study Succession and Career Planning
- What is Succession Planning?
- Developing and Executing a Plan
- Overcoming Roadblocks
- Case Study Engagement
- Employee Engagement and Generating Engagement
- Case Study Competency Assessments
- Competency Assessment Defined
- Implementation and Final Destination
- Coaching, Training and Development
- Setting Goals
- Developing Options
- Providing Feedback
- Case Study Tips for Talent Management
- Employee Retention
- Goals and Motivation
- The Expectancy Theory
- Object Oriented Theory
- Case Study Completion of Action Plans and Evaluations