Construction Safety Management Training
By: Monotech HSE Services & Training
Lagos State, Nigeria
Aug 26 - 26 Aug, 2016
The “3D” Process of the Construction Safety Management Training (CSMS)
Using the 3D model, the CSMS is implemented in three phases
- The Design Phase:The employer designs vision and mission statements, goals, objectives, roles, and responsibilities.
- The Development Phase:The employer develops policies, plans, programs, processes, procedures and practices.
- The Deployment Phase:The employer deploys the CSMS to everyone through instruction, training, feedback, CSMS analysis and evaluation, and continuous Improvement.
Facilitators: Highly-qualified OSHA tutors
Deals: - Book three weeks before the date and get free soft copy course materials before the training for early preparation
- Nominate or Invite five (5) more participants and get 5% discount of course fee.
- Sign up for more of our courses and get unbelievable discounts and freebies.
Venue: 3, Franklin street behind Leadway Assurance, Iponri Bus Stop, Iponri-Surulere, Lagos.