Emergency Response Planning Course
By: Monotech HSE Services & Training
Lagos State, Nigeria
Aug 31 - 31 Aug, 2016
According to the Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSHA), as well as state and provincial requirements, an employer must develop a written Emergency Action Plan that describes evacuation procedures.
In addition, the employer must designate and train employees to assist in a safe and orderly evacuation of other employees. These requirements are listed in OSHA's standard on Emergency Action Plans, located at 29 Code of Federal Regulations, 1910.38.
Evacuation Coordinators are responsible for ensuring that the employer is able to put the Emergency Action Plan in place in the event of an emergency.
This Emergency Response Planning will help Participants learn
- The legal and company requirements for evacuation and in-place sheltering
- How to recognize emergency conditions that will require evacuation or in-place sheltering
- How to report an emergency
- How to direct and assist other employees during different types of emergencies
- How to direct and assist other employees during evacuation and in-place sheltering
- Response Plan for their facility
- How to create an approach that can be used to respond to many different types of emergencies in the work place/environment
- Operations and Emergency Response (29 CFR 1910.120)
- National Incident Management System (NIMS) NFPA 1600
- Standard on Disaster and Emergency Management
- Emergency Conditions
- Assisting and Directing
Requirements to Sign: There are no requirements to sign up for this Training.
Certificate and Examination
- Certificate will be awarded by SAFE RESPONSE - AUSTRALIA in partnership with her specialist consultants
- Internationally Recognized Certification
- Technical know-how and Upgrade of personnel
- All Participants are expected to take exam immediately after the Training approximately 30minutes to 1hour to complete
- Excellent mix of practical and interactive exercises in classroom learning
This training will also hold at Warri, Abuja, Calabar and Port-Harcourt
Facilitators: Highly-qualified tutors
Deals: Nominate or Invite five (5) more participants and get 5% discount of course fee.
Venue: 3, Franklin Street behind Leadway Assurance Building, Iponri Bus Stop, Iponri - Surulere, Lagos.