Would you to be your own boss? Have you ever dreamed of starting your own business? Don’t know what to do about your great business idea? If you have ever thought about these situations then you need our entrepreneurship workshop.
Let our Entrepreneurship workshop help you achieve your dreams. Being an entrepreneur can be full of risks. These risks are minimized through drafting a business plan, knowing your competition, and successful marketing. All these and more can be found in our Entrepreneurship workshop.
- Understand how to start a business
- Develop a business plan
- Get financing for your business
- Hire and train employees
- Run your business
- Grow your business
- Module One: Getting Started
- Module Two: Decide on the Type of Business
- Module Three: What Is the Market/Competition Like?
- Module Four: Basics of Starting a Business
- Module Five: Create a Business Plan
- Module Six: Get Financing
- Module Seven: Hire Employees
- Module Eight: Training Employees
- Module Nine: Market the Business
- Module Ten: Run the Business
- Module Eleven: Grow the Business
- Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
Access Duration: 1 Month
PDUs Available: 10 PDUs