The meaning of Soft Skills can sometimes be difficult to describe. It can be that unique attribute or characteristic that facilitates great communication. It can be the special way that you show confidence in a challenging situation. These and other events can become more easily managed with this great workshop.
With our 10 Soft Skills You Need workshop your participants will begin to see how important it is to develop a core set of soft skills. By managing and looking at the way people interact and seeing things in a new light, your participants will improve on almost every aspect of their career.
- Discuss how soft skills are important to success in the workplace
- Understand the 10 key soft skills everyone should have
- Use soft skills to relate more effectively to others in the workplace
- Understand how to use soft skills to communicate, problem-solve, and resolve conflict
- Apply soft skills to specific situations
- Module One: Getting Started
- Module Two: What are Soft Skills?
- Module Three: Communication
- Module Four: Teamwork
- Module Five: Problem-Solving
- Module Six: Time Management
- Module Seven: Attitude and Work Ethic
- Module Eight: Adaptability/Flexibility
- Module Nine: Self-Confidence (Owning It)
- Module Ten: Ability to Learn from
- Module Eleven: Networking
- Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
Access Duration: 1 Month
PDUs Available: 4 PDUs