Children have an innate creative ability when they are born, but for some reason adults can lose it along the way. Your participants will move out of the mundane, be more curious, engage, and explore new ideas. Recognize creativity and be ready when it happens.
With our Developing Creativity course your participants will learn how to remove barriers that block or limit their creativity. They will improve their imagination, divergent thinking, and mental flexibility. Participants will learn mind mapping, individual brainstorming, and when to recognize and look for what inspires them to be more creative.
- Define creativity
- Act with confidence
- Engage in curiosity
- Stop acting out of fear
- Learn from introspection
- Take risks
- Module One: Getting Started
- Module Two: What Is Creativity?
- Module Three: Getting Inspired
- Module Four: Beating Procrastination
- Module Five: Improving Your Creative Mindset (I)
- Module Six: Improving Your Creative Mindset (II)
- Module Seven: Curiosity
- Module Eight: Take Risks
- Module Nine: Think Like a Child
- Module Ten: Environmental Factors
- Module Eleven: Individual Brainstorming
- Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
Access Duration: 1 Month
PDUs Available: 10 PDUs