Strategic HR Business Partnering Seminar
Lagos State, Nigeria
Aug 26 - 26 Aug, 2016
Our Strategic HR Business Partnering training program provides valuable information on how partnering operates in practice, its successes, common problems and options for moving forward. This program will not only inform you as HR Practitioners of what you must to do to add value, it will also give you the tools to add value and show you how to apply this knowledge in your own work environment.
The modern world of business is changing rapidly in its attempt to gain and maintain a competitive edge. The result is that excess costs and "fat" is being vigorously trimmed from the organization. The message is “add” value or cease to “exist". The modern HR Practitioner therefore can no longer afford to be a "cost" center as organizations will not easily tolerate such in their mission to survive and prosper.
At the end of this course, you will be able to;
- Describe the changing role of HR in organizations.
- Understand the value HR can bring to organizations.
- Identify key core competencies for success as an HR professional.
- Assess your strengths and weaknesses against HR core competencies.
- Identify actions you can take to build trust and credibility with your stakeholders.
- Align your HR activities to the needs of your business.
- Identify value added activities you can perform.
- Identify strategies for overcoming some of the major obstacles in becoming a trusted HR partner.
- Identify success measures as an HR Business Partner
Facilitators: Bolaji Olagunju is an entrepreneur, management consultant, speaker and teacher. With more than 15 years of experience spanning FMCG, Banking and Management Consulting, Bolaji helps organisations with transformation and business improvement efforts via the design and deployment of service offerings in the areas of Strategy Planning and Execution, Organisational Design and Development, Change Management, Performance Management Design and Implementation. Bolaji Olagunju is the Lead Consultant and CEO of Workforce Group, a diversified Consulting firm with headquarters in Lagos, Nigeria.
Deals: First 50 delegates get free eLearning courses.
Venue: Plot 9, Block A, Gbagada Industrial Scheme, Beside UPS Gbagada Expressway, Lagos.