Organizations of all kinds and sizes are increasingly threatened by fraud. Embezzlement, kickbacks, check fraud, financial statement fraud and vendor billing schemes are just a few of the countless economic crimes committed by employees and outsiders.
This two day interactive Detecting and Preventing Internal and External Fraud in-person seminar will provide auditors and other financial professionals with a strong foundation of practical knowledge about how common frauds are committed using a combination of lecture, exercise and group breakout sessions.
- Understanding the fraud problem
- Identify the red flags of fraud
- How to detect and investigate fraud
- Building an anti-fraud control environment
Who will benefit:
- Internal and external audit professionals
- Internal control professionals
- Finance and accounting management
- Compliance professionals
- Loss prevention and risk specialists
- Security professionals
- Fraud examiners
- Procurement/purchasing and Payables Specialists
|The Westin Dallas Downtown, 1201 Main Street,
Dallas, TX, 75202, USA
||Sep 22 - 23 Sep, 2016
Note: Use coupon code < NB5SQH8N > and get 10% off on registration.