Corporate Fraud Detection, Prevention and Control
By: Financial Institutions Training Centre (FITC)
Lagos State, Nigeria
Oct 31 - 04 Nov, 2016
The cases of fraud experienced by businesses in recent times have increasingly placed organizations and their reputations at risk. Fraudsters continue to operate with more sophistication, which enable them to circumvent control procedures. Organizations must therefore, continuously evaluate and update their fraud preventive measures.
Internal Auditors, Inspectors, Examiners, Compliance Officers and staff being prepared for such positions in the near or future term. Staff of regulatory agencies in supervision and examination roles will find the sessions useful.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify the various dimensions of fraud
- Gain insights into new devices employed by fraudsters
- Utilize modern techniques for fraud detection and investigation
- Effectively mitigate frauds in their organizations
- Sociological Analysis of Fraud and Criminal Motivation
- Legal Issues Involved in the Investigation and Control of Fraud
- Establishing a Fraud Control Environment
- Forensic Accounting and Investigation
- Foreign Exchange Fraud: Detection, Investigation, Prevention and Control
- E-Fraud: Detection, Investigation, Prevention and Control
- Fraud Detection and Investigation: Approaches Adopted by the Regulatory Authority
- Examination of Questioned Documents and Signatures
- The Human Resource Management Dimension in the War Against Fraud at the work place
- Ethics and Professionalism at work
Deals: 5% discount for 3participants from same organization
7.5% discount for 4 to 5 participants from same organization.
Venue: FITC House, 164/166 Murtala Mohammed way Ebute-Metta, Lagos, Lagos Nigeria