Improving Personal Effectiveness
By: Financial Institutions Training Centre (FITC)
Lagos State, Nigeria
Oct 10 - 14 Oct, 2016
In view of increasing operating costs and narrowing margins, managers and those in consideration for such roles, must acquire the techniques for personal effectiveness. This course is designed to enable participants enhance their personal effectiveness. The learning opportunities on the course will also be helpful to those who monitor outputs of such roles.
Team Leaders and officers in line of succession to high potential and high impact roles or those aspiring for such roles in the short to medium term, as well as those who monitor performances of those in high impact roles.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Learn the techniques of building positive self-esteem
- Acquire skills for effective time management
- Link good interpersonal skills to personal effectiveness
- Manage their colleagues and bosses effectively for higher individual and team productivity
- Building Positive Self-Esteem
- Time Management and Priorities Setting
- Developing Effective Interpersonal Skills
- Understanding and Using Assertiveness Techniques
- Leadership and Motivation
- Managing your Boss
- Building Effective Teams
- Personal Effectiveness: The Feedback Effect
- Personal Grooming and Presentation
- Stress Management and Work Life Balance
Formal lectures, case studies, participative group exercises and experience sharing.
Our learning sessions are unique in 4 ways
- Programme design and delivery recognize the needs of adult learners in career
- Experience sharing by practitioners, with well over two decades of experience in areas relevant to course topic, whom we call “Programme Directors”
- Course delivery by practitioners based on conceptual research background
- The essence of our corporate brand and orientation within concept implementation thinking
The programme commences at 10.00a.m. on Monday, 9.00a.m other days and ends at 4.00p.m. daily.
Deals: 5% discount for 3participants from same organization
7.5% discount for 4 to 5 participants from same organization.
NGN 134,515.00 (Non members (Payment of fees should be in cash or CERTIFIED CHEQUE/BANK DRAFT made payable to the FITC before the commencement date or on arrival at the venue))
NGN 123,465.00 (Members)
Venue: 164/166 Murtala Mohammed Way, Ebute Metta, Lagos Nigeria