"A leader is someone who sets the direction and influences people to follow in that direction.”
The Art and Science of Professional Leadership will take you on a journey to discover your own strengths as a leader and demonstrate how you can build on those strengths to lead yourself and your own team to higher productivity.
This programme is practical and inspiring study of many of the best practices, skills and techniques in modern business today. It will help you to overcome the enormous pressures that exist in this increasing fast-changing business, economic and industrial climate.
Participants will develop the following leadership competencies:
- Determine best practices of effective leaders from sport, business through history and how to apply them today in your work environment
- Explore your leadership capabilities and areas for personal development
- Build a culture of vision, trust, credibility and open communication that encourages people to follow you and work harder
- Identify strategies for overcoming obstacles in the work environment that lead to higher performance and achieving results
- Further develop your skills in leading, managing, coaching and motivating staff at all levels