Productivity is a cornerstone in managing a successful organization operation in a competitive market environment. Today’s organizations competes not only with the next door operation but world-wide and to succeed requires more effective and efficient use of all the resources available to a business; the essence of productivity.
To be able to manage resources in such a manner requires our supervisors, executives and managers to be equipped with new knowledge and skills in productivity practices so that they can value-add to business operations in a tangible way. This course aims to provide such knowledge and skills for our organizations to remain competitive and profitable.
This 4-day workshop aims to equip participants with the knowledge and skills to implement basic productivity practices in the workplace
The contents of the workshop are:
- What is productivity all about?
- Effective use of resources and how to measure their effective utilization
- Understanding cost and time factors in producing goods & services
- A closer look at MAN as a factor of business operations in a competitive environment
- Identifying factors that lower productivity
- What a productive environment is all about
- The impact of management decision making
- Understanding basic productivity management models part 1.
- Understanding basic productivity management models part 2.
- Building up a productivity framework
- Productivity partners upstream and downstream
- Understanding the 4 dimensions of reality
- The AMP model to unlimited potential
Who Should Attend
- Managers responsible for improving productivity in the workplace.
- Group Discussions
- Exercise and Presentations.
||Sep 08 - 11 Sep, 2020
DR CHRIS EGBU +234 8023194131
Organizations sponsoring more than 2 Participants will get !0% discount