Financial Management Masterclass
By: Newways Consulting
Lagos State, Nigeria
20 - 22 Jun, 2023 3 days
Get 5.00% off
|Lagos, Lagos State, Nigeria||04 - 06 Jul, 2023||NGN145000|
|Lagos, Lagos State, Nigeria||03 - 05 Oct, 2023||NGN145000|
This course is designed to provide delegates with the tools to kick-start your firms’ financial performance by applying a number of techniques whereby firms can improve both their margins and their cash flow.
Work smarter not harder, how to kick start financial performance in a firm
Who Should Attend?
This masterclass should be a vital part of the learning process for financial planners and others in senior management positions in organisations.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will have reliably demonstrated the ability to:
- Explain the goals and functions of financial management.
- Prepare and present Cash Flow statements.
- Analyze financial statements and describe the economic health of a company.
- Explain the benefits of financial forecasting and prepare proforma financial statements.
- Calculate and explain operating and financial leverage.
- Decide the form and amount of short term financing that best suits a given corporate need, based on historical and projected analysis.
- Recommend techniques for managing working capital effectively.
- Goals and function of Financial Management
- Review of Company’s Financial Performance
- Cash Flow Statements
- Financial Analysis
- Financial Forecasting
- Operating and Financial Leverage
- Working Capital and the Financing Decision
- Current Asset Management
- Sources of Short-Term Financing
|Lagos||Jun 20 - 22 Jun, 2023|
|Lagos, Lagos State, Nigeria||04 - 06 Jul, 2023|
|Lagos, Lagos State, Nigeria||03 - 05 Oct, 2023|
|NGN 145,000.00||(The program fees covers tuition, Course Materials, Tea/Coffee Break, Lunch, Bag, Certificate of participation and administration)|
Dr Chris Egbu +234-8023194131
3 days, 23 - 25 May, 2023
3 days, 16 - 18 May, 2023
3 days, 18 - 20 Apr, 2023
5 days, 17 - 21 Apr, 2023