The need for every department to fill the gap in case the head, or any other officer in any of the departments is absent or leaves the company is the main trust of this course.
- Competency models and performance evaluation management
- Utilizing Drefus model of skills acquisition to position successors in all strategic business units
- Building a mobile and global talent pool
- Key factors for succession planning and talent management
- Building a common interdepartmental succession need
- Different approaches to enhancing skills acquisition for succession planning
Human resources experts, departmental heads in all strategic business units are the main targets of this course