This workshop will help you develop and sharpen your existing skills and teach you the techniques necessary for effective fraud detection. During the four-day workshop, you will explore the challenges that auditors traditionally face in identifying fraud and learn the fundamentals of auditing for fraud, with an emphasis on understanding the common schemes, detection techniques and methods of preventing occupational fraud.
- Creating an environment for dealing with fraud
- Fraud-related challenges in today’s environment
- Dealing with management
- Establishing fraud policy and response
- Fraud prevention
- Detecting fraud in Routine Audits
- How fraud surfaces
- Symptoms of fraud occurrence
- Understanding ‘red flags’
- Building fraud considerations into the audit program
- Fraud and Technology
- The impact of fraud on current technology
- Computers and examples
- Fraud detection using data mining techniques
- Fraud Exposures and Audit Investigation
- Fraudulent financial reporting
- Construction and contraction
- Investigation for Internal Auditors
- Elements of a complete investigation
- Investigate tools, techniques and strategies
- Suggestion for identifying the perpetrator
For Whom: Corporate Internal Auditors, IT Managers and other Managers/Officials who perform related functions in Public and Private Sectors.
This course is being run by ALPHA PARTNERS in collaboration with THE INSTITUTE OF CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS OF NIGERIA, LAGOS MAINLAND DISTRICT.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participants will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre, 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor) Opposite Adekunle BRT Bus-stop, Yaba - Lagos.
||Aug 15 - 18 Aug, 2017
|NGN 105,000.00||(per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, Executive Bag, Tea/Coffee, Lunch, photographs and Certificates.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA 08033045484
3-5 Participants - 5% discount allowed
5 and above number of participants - 10% discount allowed
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.