This mastering internal controls and fraud prevention workshop serves as a fundamental to the nature of fraud and methods of prevention in the workplace. Using methodologies that are well planned and coordinated, participants learn how to safeguard company’s assets, checks the accuracy and encourage adherence to processes that will create a transparent environment.
- Internal controls
- Overview of internal controls
- Proper documentation
- Segregation of duties
- Physical safeguards
- Analytical reviews
- Hire the right employees
- Fraud audits
- Bonding employees
- Fraud control
- Fraudulent financial statements and reporting
- Symptoms and indications of fraud
- Prevent and monitor fraud
- Misappropriation of Assets
- Incentives and pressures for fraud
- Opportunities for fraud
- ifying fraudulent schemes: cash, billing, payroll and expenses
- Whistle blowing to promote corporate governance
- Regulations, reasons and benefits of whistle blowing
- Prevent whistle blowing
- Creating a white blowing culture
- Effective Internal Control System
- Identifying factors risk
- Effective communication methods
- Monitoring techniques
- Internal control policies
All Internal Auditors in the Public and Private Sectors.
This course is being run by ALPHA PARTNERS in collaboration with THE INSTITUTE OF CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS OF NIGERIA, LAGOS MAINLAND DISTRICT.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participants will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor) Opposite Adekunle BRT Bus-stop, Yaba - Lagos.
||Sep 19 - 22 Sep, 2017
|NGN 105,000.00||(per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, Executive Bag, Tea/Coffee, Lunch, photographs and Certificates.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA 08033045484
3-5 Participants - 5% discount allowed.
5 and above number of participants - 10% discount allowed.
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.