The training course presents the basic principles that are the foundation of all the leadership activities and central to senior level effectiveness:
- Building and maintaining a positive, results-oriented work climate
- Staying balanced in all approach to people and problems
- Removing interpersonal barriers to understanding and cooperation
- Keeping things moving towards better performance
- Leading by providing positive examples
- The Manager/the Leader - Knowing the Difference
- Role of frontline leader
- Basic leadership styles
- Influencing skills
- An understanding of Leadership Powers
- Leadership Behavioural Guidelines
- Coaching/guiding/developing staff
- Learn how to coach for performance
- Review different coaching models
- Learn how to handle negative responses
- Learn basics on developing employees
- Effective delegation
- Parity between Authority and Responsibility
- Work Within the Organizational Structure
- Adequate support
- Accountability on results
- Delegation consistency
- Avoiding reverse delegation
- Clarifying rewards
- Effective communication
- Developing Subordinates through Feedback
- Team building/team leader skills
- Motivating others
- Understanding motivation
- How can a leader motivate others?
- Ways employees react to frustration
- Improving meeting outcomes
- Effective use of time
- Coping with pressures
- Thinking commercially
- Profiling the organization
|5/7 Alade Lawal Street, Opposite Divisional Police Station, Off Ikorodu Road, Anthony, Lagos.
Registration: 8.30 - 9.00 a.m.
Class Session: 9.00 - 4.00 p.m.
||Oct 11 - 13 Nov, 2017
Discount of 5% to 3-4 participants from same organization.
Discount of 10% to 5 or more participants from same organization.