By the time the programme ends, participants would become conversant with the procedure of:
- Determining performance measures at the Corporate, Business Unit and Individual levels.
- Managing the attainment of targets through regular monitoring, and support.
- Appraising employees and identifying training and development requirements to build relevant competencies.
- Linking individual performance to rewards and career advancement.
- Create a line of vision between the Corporate Objectives and what every employee does and attains.
- Target Setting and Performance Management Process - Objectives, Competencies, and Standards
- The Balanced Scorecard Model
- Customer Perspective
- Business Processes Perspective
- Organization Learning Perspective
- Financial Perspective.
- Components of the Targets Setting
- Critical Results
- Performance Indicators
- Performance Standards
- The Quantitative Performance
- Behavioural Performance
- Why do we appraise?
- Uses of performance appraisal
- Preparation for the Manager - Assessment and using performance measures
- Preparation for the Employee - Career and Development
- The Performance Review Conversation
- Expectations from performance appraisal exercise
- Three critical areas for review
- Performance review
- Reward review
- Potentiality review
- Performance rating factors
- Completing the Performance Management Cycle with Appraisals
- Appraisal Process Best Practices
- The how and why
- The 360 degrees Appraisal
- Critical Appraisal Skills
- Active listening
- Excellent communications
- Rating factors
- Reward review
- Managing “poor performers”
|5/7 Alade Lawal Street, Opposite Divisional Police Station, Off Ikorodu Road, Anthony, Lagos.
Registration: 8.30 - 9.00 a.m.
Class Session: 9.00 - 4.00 p.m.
||Feb 07 - 10 Feb, 2017
Discount of 5% to 3-4 participants from same organization.
Discount of 10% to 5 or more participants from same organization.