During recession when the risks of losing sight of your cash and not taking the appropriate action are magnified. Businesses debtor days are increasing and working capital is getting higher we are failing to keep a tight rein on credit control, payment terms, and cash collection and risk.
Efficient and effective credit control to help you stimulate your cash flow, manage your credit exposure, improve your customer relations, minimize your bad debts and increase your profitability are the objectives of this workshop.
- The business model
- Nature of credit
- The scope of credit management
- Credit management vs sales management
- Managing the credit function
- Measurements analysis, credit assessment and reporting
- Payment terms and methods
- Managing the collection function
- Writing the credit policy and procedure document
- Credit management health-check
- Reviewing and managing the credit application process
FOR WHOM: Stores, Purchasing and Logistics Personnel in the Public and Private Sectors.
This course is being run by ALPHA PARTNERS in collaboration with THE INSTITUTE OF CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS OF NIGERIA, LAGOS MAINLAND DISTRICT.