This comprehensive training course will enable you to identify, analyze, manage and mitigate risk in a supply chain and be able to apply your knowledge to manage the task and inform others. You will understand the risks that flow from mis- matched relationships, understand options for managing risk and be able to relate the information analyzed to negotiation variables.
- The risk management process
- Potential sources of risk to the organization
- The difference between commercial and operational risk
- Supply chain mapping and risk assessment
- Risk elimination, avoidance and reduction techniques
- Risk transfer and mitigation strategies
- Contingency planning
- Risk assessment and control techniques
FOR WHOM: Stores, Purchasing and Logistics Personnel in the Public and Private Sectors.
This course is being run by ALPHA PARTNERS in collaboration with THE INSTITUTE OF CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS OF NIGERIA, LAGOS MAINLAND DISTRICT.