This workshop is designed for all those organizations that need to inject professional and profit oriented purchasing practices into their procurement section. It will also enable participants to be more effective in their responsibilities by learning how, where and what to buy in order to strategically meet the operational requirements of the business.
- The Purchasing Functions
- Organization of Purchasing
- Buying the Right Quality in time
- Critical Purchasing Decisions
- The Right Supplier
- Suppliers Selection
- Purchasing and the Law
- Evaluation of Purchasing Performance
- Purchasing Personnel and Ethics
- Indicators of Fraud in Purchasing
- Ethics and the Purchasing Function
For Whom: Stores, Purchasing and Logistics Personnel in the Public and Private Sectors.
This course is being run by ALPHA PARTNERS in collaboration with THE INSTITUTE OF CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS OF NIGERIA, LAGOS MAINLAND DISTRICT.