The main objective of this workshop is to provide a comprehensive understanding of information systems management, controls and security.
- Governance and Management of IT
- IT Organizational Structure
- IT Policies and Procedures
- Information Systems Acquisition
- Information Development and Implementation
- Information Systems Operations
- Information System maintenance and Support
- IT Security and Controls
- Information Systems Auditing
- Software Implementation and Maintenance
- GCSS-General Controls System Support
- Protection of Information Assets
FOR WHOM: Network Administrators, System Administrators, IT Personnel and others who perform related functions.
This course is being run by ALPHA PARTNERS in collaboration with THE INTERNATIONAL TECHNOLOGY CONSULTS.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participants will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor) Opposite Adekunle BRT Bus-stop, Yaba - Lagos.
||May 03 - 05 May, 2017
|NGN 105,000.00||(Fee: the workshop fee is N105,000.00 (One Hundred and Five Thousand naira Only) per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, Executive Bag, Tea/Coffee, Lunch, photographs and Certificates.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA 08033045484
3-5 Participants – 5% Discount allowed
5 and above number of Participants – 10% Discount allowed
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.