This 10-day seminar is designed to provide practising or potential leaders with the knowledge and skills required by the role. The course enables leaders to critically explore the key idea that the most important function of a leader is to help their people move through the stages of team development.
At the same time, this seminar is also designed for practising or aspiring managers to consider the skills and competencies required as a competent manager at all levels in the organisation and to begin the process of developing the necessary skills.
In this seminar you will focused on how to:
- Communicate effectively throughout the organisation
- Balance the conflicting priorities of your role
- Solve problems and make decisions in a structured way
- Adapt your leadership style to the situation
- Achieve results through your team
|London, United Kingdom
||Feb 20 - 03 Mar, 2017
Special deals available on group bookings.