Linux provide rich set utilities to developer to streamline tasks and maximize productivity. To realize to full four of your Linux system, you need to choose the right and use them in the right combination. Through extension in-class fences on-exercises, you gain the knowledge and skills to adapt the Linux environment to your particular needs.
- The evolution of Linux
- Reviewing Linux commands
- Uncovering Linux Documentation
Searching Text with regular expressions
- Working with regular expressions
- Implementing the grip command
- Defining the Characteristics of a filter
- Performing tasks with common filters
Programmes with shell scripts
- Exploring shell basics
- Controlling logic flow
- Integrating other shell features
- Working with tools creatively
Restricting Data with awk
- Establishing akw as a flexible search tool
- Creating long awk scripts
- Extending awk Capabilities
For Whom: Chief Information Officers, Network Administrators, System Administrators, IT Development Managers, Business Managers, Heads of Departments and others who perform related functions
This course is being run by Alpha Partners in collaboration with The International Technology Consults.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participants will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA