This training course Delivering Results through Teams will discuss the following:
How to develop a team that delivers results through:
- Harnessing quality staff and aligning the employees efficiently
- Focusing the whole staff on common business goals
- Making joint decision
- Wiping out “fortress mentality” by getting different departments to work well together
- The ability to attract, retain and deploy the right professionals to achieve group vision.
- Stages of Team Development
- Forming, storming, norming, performing.
- Characteristics of Effective, Successful Teams
- Chemistry of working together
- All the ways by which we differ and yet can work together, develop and add value
- Waterline of visibility and effect on workplace performance
- Dealing with biases and stereotypes.
- Human needs in a team
- The need for respect
- The need to be appreciated
- The need to Feel important
- The need to be understood
- The need to be recognized
- Diversity and Inclusiveness in effective teamwork
- Recognition of what makes a team productive
- Recognition of attributes of great team leadership
- Use of knowledge of people’s personality to build a team
- Employment of each team member’s potential to achieve goals
- Spirit that makes each person to work well with others even when coming from different backgrounds.
- Interpersonal Skills for Successful Team Building
- Relate more effectively with others – superiors & subordinates
- To achieve set goals for self and others
- To create a conducive work environment
- To resolve conflicts among team members
- Resolution of team conflicts
- Common causes of conflicts
- Types of conflicts
- Signs of conflicts
- Interrelationship of assertive and cooperative behaviours
- What Compromise is
- What Collaboration is
- Commitment Standards
- Bonding aspirations
- Core values
- Performance expectations, basic rules
|5/7 Alade Lawal Street, Opposite Divisional Police Station, Off Ikorodu Road, Anthony, Lagos.
||Sep 27 - 29 Sep, 2017
Registration: 08:30:am - 09:00:am
Class Session: 09:00:am - 04:00:am
Discount of 5% to 3-4 participants from same organization.
Discount of 10% to 5 or more participants from same organization.