When an enterprise is in crisis, all kinds of devastating things start to happen to the customers, to the suppliers, to its bankers, to the workers, the managers and their families.
But in a "Satisfactory but Underperforming" enterprise the workers and their managers usually don't notice danger.
This course calls attention to signs and management steps to avert crisis before it befalls the business.
- Personal Readiness
- The 4-Way Test - Market, Money, Product/Service, People.
- A simple One-Page plan
- Strong cash flow and fortress balance sheet
- Manage cost but focus on revenue
- The team and people empowerment.
- Key Value Drivers
- The few critical levers
- Value metrics that really matter - sales force, cost, product design, profit
- The M2P2 Go-Forward plan.
- Knowing How Much Leverage You Can Handle
- A little leverage
- High leverage
- Sales and profit - cures of woes.
- Cost Management Issues
- Cost cutting no panacea
- Control elements and processes
- Obsess with growth and profit
- Focus - obsess with your core.
- Cross-selling opportunities
- Customer traffic.
- Ideal Organization Structure
- How the chart should look like for the new plan
- Roles needed in the chart to achieve plan
- Types of players to fill top roles.
- Create a Culture that Flourishes
- The simple elements of team, innovation, market and process
- Values, beliefs and unwritten rules
- Leading from the front
- Constant, consistent open house communication
- Articulate behavioral expectations.
- Cautions During a Turnaround
- Paralysis of analysis
- Make your mistakes early
- The time lines for turnarounds
- The power of momentum to ensure realistic targets are set
- To evaluate the potential of each territory on facts
- To identify the size and types of establishments where the greatest opportunities exist
- Financial Responsibility of the Salesperson
- 3 Pillars - Sales, Stocks and Debtors
- Areas of cost efficiency in Sales
- Sales Meeting: Touch Points
- Sales Promotions
- Advancing in a Sales Career.