Benchmarking offers the opportunity to compare an organization’s performance against industry competitors, noting strengths, weaknesses, and different ways of executing projects.
Benchmarking methodological uniqueness is represented by the identification of those processes that lead to superior performance, followed by the analysis of the best practices behind that success. As successful businesses constantly focus on improving the quality of their processes, products and services, benchmarking comes as one of the best approaches in achieving innovative ideas and superior procedures within the organization, through finding and implementing best practices.
In order to ensure a successful benchmarking study, professionals should not only become familiar with how to drive a good selection of the variables to be measured, but also how to determine the comparison compatibility of the measured processes and allocate the resources accordingly.
- Associate benchmarking objectives with the organizational strategy
- Design a benchmarking plan for your organization
- Understand the fundamentals of data collection and analysis
- Assess performance gaps according to benchmarked data
- Select the relevant benchmarks and establish a monitoring process
- Benchmarking Code Of Conduct
- How to develop a benchmarking plan
- Types and styles of benchmarking;
- Cost-Benefits analysis
- Stages and processes of benchmarking activities
- Activity Design a benchmarking process
- Illegal benchmarking practices
- Guides, networks and resources
- Examples of best practices
- Activity Elaborate a benchmarking plan.
||Apr 26 - 30 Apr, 2021
|London, United Kingdom
||26 - 30 Jul, 2021
||25 - 29 Oct, 2021
||13 - 17 Dec, 2021
|USD 4,500.00||(The program fees covers tuition, e-books,Course Materials, tea break, lunch, Bag, Certificate of participation and administration)|
Dr Chris Egbu +2348023194131
Organisation sponsoring more than two staff will get 20% discount and Payment before two weeks to event date attracts 5% discount. You can also consider option of having this training in-house or online at 50% discount and 5 free e-books
Centre for Productivity. (CeProd) Faculty