Currently process plants face significant challenges that significantly affect their productivity, efficiency, product quality, safety, integrity, and security. A well design alarm management system can address these challenges whereas a poorly designed alarm management system can cause serious consequences and also become a nuisance to plant operators and other personnel. Plant personnel dealing with the above issues need to attend this seminar lo learn and apply best practices of alarm management using real world examples and tools. Delegates will return to their jobs not only with a better understanding of alarm management best practices but equipped with a set of practical set of techniques, procedures and tools to optimize their alarm management system to increase the productivity, efficiency, product quality, safety, integrity, and security of their processes.
This seminar will highlight:
- A review of P and ID diagrams, process control, and process safeguarding
- Alarm management principles and alarm philosophy
- Alarm identification and rationalization
- Alarm design, implementation, operation and maintenance
- Alarm performance monitoring and assessment
- Use of hands-on tools for alarm rationalization, design, implementation, and operation.
At the end of this seminar, you will learn to:
- Understand the fundamentals of alarm management and alarm philosophy
- Apply procedures for alarm rationalization
- Apply procedures for alarm design, implementation, operation and maintenance
- Apply procedures for alarm performance monitoring and assessment
- Implement alarm management procedures using hands-on tools
||Apr 02 - 06 Apr, 2017
Special deals available on group bookings.