Lower revenues due to lower commodity prices have placed equipment life-cycle costs under the management spotlight like never before. Maintainers are faced with the challenge to deliver the same levels of equipment safety, reliability and availability with smaller budgets. This Maintenance and Reliability training seminar introduces the practical tools and practices that organisations need to adopt to drive down their equipment life-cycle costs in practical ways.
This seminar emphasizes the most effective strategies, policies, tactics and practices that are needed to ensure the reliability, integrity and durability of the physical assets through their life-cycle.
This training seminar will highlight:
- Financial concepts of costs, capital, profit and return on investment
- The model for asset healthcare
- Cost impact of equipment failure and degradation
- Proactive practices and tools to reduce maintenance costs
- Failure analysis to focus cost reduction efforts
- Work management to improve resource efficiency
|Dubai, United Arab Emirates
||Apr 09 - 13 Apr, 2017
Special deals available on group bookings.