The basic requirements for strategy development includes, among other factors: 1) Extensive knowledge about the environment, market and competitors; 2) Ability to examine this knowledge as an interactive dynamic system; and 3) The imagination and logic to choose between specific alternatives.
This training course has been specifically designed to provide the necessary strategic tools and mapping capabilities to achieve high levels of strategic alignment and consistency relative to both the external and internal environment. In this way, strategy enables professionals to maximize internal efficiency while capturing the highest potential of opportunities in the external environment and gain organisational and personal success.
This training course will feature:
- Leading-edge thinking in strategic analysis/planning
- The choices faced in developing strategy
- The concepts, tools and techniques of ‘strategy’ and ‘strategic planning’
- Step-by-step processes, providing a toolkit for each stage
- Mapping and applying strategic tools in managing their specialist roles
- Decision Making and Problem Solving
By the end of this seminar, participants will be able to:
- Understand the global leading-edge thinking in strategic development
- Identify and evaluate the options and implications faced in developing strategy
- Apply the concepts, tools and techniques of ‘strategy’ and ‘strategic planning’
- Understand the step-by-step process and apply a strategic toolkit for each stage
- Map out possible directions using strategic tools to apply to their own specialist role in the alignment of strategic programmes and projects
- Identify “real” problems and apply decision-making principles
|Dubai, United Arab Emirates
||Apr 09 - 13 Apr, 2017
Special deals available on group bookings.